Main PageHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GHOSTS ! SPIRITS! HAVE YOU EVER EXPERICENCE SUCH PHENOMENON?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YeayKapalPleung
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: GHOSTS ! SPIRITS! HAVE YOU EVER EXPERICENCE SUCH PHENOMENON?   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 pm

When I was a kid, I went to play outside with my brother and sister.. only the 3 of us were in the park.. no wind.. very hot day of august.. then suddenly the swing start to move by itself.. faster and faster.. higher and higher.. we looked at each other and we just ran away lol! Have you ever experience that kind of thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.khmercity.net/profile/VimeanSneah

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS ! SPIRITS! HAVE YOU EVER EXPERICENCE SUCH PHENOMENON?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

one of you 3 must of ran to the swing and swing it and act surprise, big grin..... i never seen one but somehow feel the experience.... i guess my mind playing trick on me... this happen in the US. Back then i use to ride bus to school.. next to the place i live, there is a wooded area, a 14 year old girl hanging her self in this area..... Before i don't know there was someone dying in there, i use to walk back and ford to catch the bus all the time even late late afternoon when the sun going down, cuz its the only short cut i can reach my place fast.... One day a neighbor telling about the death girl, i start to stop using the short cut, i guess im a chicken LOLZ big grin..........

One day i get home late and its a rainy day, the sky is dark and the weather is so gloomy. So i use the short cut cuz i wanna get home faster. But in my head im still chicken to walk in there but i do it... I was thinking to myself what is the harm? i been walking there forever and nothing happen., but in my head im still thinking about the death girls. So i walk in thru the wood still afraid of the ghost big grin.... as i walk thru, i start to feel like the hill in the wood getting taller and taller, and im getting more tired as i pass thru... the wood is dark and gloomy and my heart start to beat faster and faster thinking that im being haunted but i dont see anything, a 5 minutes walk for me seem like forever Mad ...... is that count as ghost? or that doesnt count cuz my mind playing trick on me? big grin
Back to top Go down
YeayKapalPleung
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS ! SPIRITS! HAVE YOU EVER EXPERICENCE SUCH PHENOMENON?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 pm

lol! I don't know if it's count like a ghost lol! But sound very freakin' hehehe Here's another story.. well another thing that happen while I was a kid.. I came back from school I was in the bus.. suddenly I feel like someone's watching me.. I turn my head and saw an old lady dressed in white looking at me from her window.. I start to get goosebumps... then I went home. Dressed up and went out again.. I took the same way back and look at that window again but no one was there. Keep going on the bus for about 10 minutes and I arrive at the library.. turn my head again and guess what? I saw the same lady but somewhere else looking straight at me !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.khmercity.net/profile/VimeanSneah

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS ! SPIRITS! HAVE YOU EVER EXPERICENCE SUCH PHENOMENON?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 am

i guess i got hunted by my own mind Sad you should of see me when i walk in there, i feel like my skin about to crawl out from my body lolz... i mean i got goosebumps big grin.

about your story, you probable seen a ghost lolz... Now we see why most Khmer people they invited monks to bless their house when ever they move to a new home. Its spiritually make them feel safe from these kind of things and its very effective and its work, i believe it too... hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS ! SPIRITS! HAVE YOU EVER EXPERICENCE SUCH PHENOMENON?   

Back to top Go down

GHOSTS ! SPIRITS! HAVE YOU EVER EXPERICENCE SUCH PHENOMENON?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1